CONSIGNING AT LOOP
If you have read how it works (1st pg under the Consign Tab, where you find info on seasons, brands, condition etc) next step is to find out how to book an appointment!
- Please READ ALL INFORMATION HERE before coming to drop off - you will be turned away if you do not follow the Drop Off instructions.
- All consignment policies will be strictly enforced - No exceptions
- We understand that this is a stressful time for all but abuse of staff will NOT be tolerated
- COVID Health & Safety Requirements which include: store capacity & quarantine requirements used items
- Fire Health & Safety requirements: access to emergency exits
- Efficiency for staffing, pricing and shopping
- Fluctuating demand for stock
- Appointments open up 7 days in advance, to the minute, on the website only. They are generally available Tues-Saturday & are 1st come, 1st served
- If there are no appointments available on the website - they are currently all full. During busy times (seasonal switch overs) they book quickly. Cancellations do happen, and those appointments will open up on the website, so check regularly. We DO NOT have a cancellation list
- Please fold & pack your freshly laundered items into a Maximum of 2 standard sized Reusable Grocery bags
- NO boxes, oversized reusable bags or large garbage bags will be accepted
- Due to capacity regulations set by the government - there may be a wait to enter the store when you arrive for your drop off. We do apologise if this occurs, however customers in the store are there to purchase "your" items, and will not be asked to leave to accomodate consignment appointments. Once you are permitted to enter the store, you are welcome to shop, whether you have a Stay & Sort or Drop & Run appointment.
Stay & Sort Appointment (15 min) - we kindly ask that you limit your appointments to 1 per family/week
- Items will be sorted while you wait, and those not selected for consignment will be returned to you.
- You MUST remain on the business premises.
- Stay & Sort appointments are offered at a variety of times & days of the week - generally 2 late afternoons & 1-2 Saturdays per month
- As it take 2 staff to offer Stay & Sort appointments your appointment may require rescheduling due to COVID regulatory changes, or staff shortages.
"Drop & Run" Appointment (approx 5 min) - we kindly ask that you limit your appointments to 1 per family/week
- Items brought in for consignment will be sorted after a quarantine period, and those not selected for consignment will be donated to our charity partners - WINS, ITAV and Mamas for Mamas
- You must book an Appointment - but you may drop your items off ANY TIME during the day of your appointment (open-close)
By clicking the link below to book an appointment you agree that you:
- have read and understand our consignment policies
- showing up late or with items that do not follow our guidelines may result in you being turned away
- abuse of staff - on the phone or in-person - will NOT be tolerated and may result in the closure of your consignment account
CLICK TO BOOK : https://loop-kids.appointlet.com