CONSIGNING AT LOOP
- Please READ ALL INFORMATION HERE before coming to drop off - you will be turned away if you do not follow the Drop Off instructions.
- The consignment process takes into consideration the responsibilities that we have to protect staff and the public as per government directives in consideration of COVID-19 safety.
- All consignment policies will be strictly enforced - No exceptions
- We understand that this is a stressful time for all but abuse of staff will NOT be tolerated.
ALL Consignment is accepted by appointment ONLY. Why?
1) COVID Health & Safety Requirements which include: store capacity (25%) & quarantine requirements used items
2) Fire Health & Safety requirements: access to emergency exits
3) Efficiency for staffing, pricing and shopping
4) Fluctuating demand for stock
**If there are no appointments available on the app - they are currently all full, please check again
Stay & Sort Appointment (15 min)- 1 appointment per family/week
- Items will be sorted while you wait, and those not selected for consignment will be returned to you.
- You MUST remain on the business premises.
- Stay & Sort appointments are offered at a variety of times & days of the week. This option is offered 1-2 Saturdays per month
"Drop & Run" Appointment (approx 5 min)- 1 appointment/family/week
- Items brought in for consignment will be sorted after a minimum 48 hour quarantine periof, and those not selected for consignment will be donated to our charity partners - WINS, ITAV and Mamas for Mamas
- You must book an Appointment - but you may drop your items off ANY TIME during the day of your appointment (open-close)
- Please allow yourself at least 5 minutes when coming in, as there may be a short wait while we finish up with a customer or another consignor
CONTINUE TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE FOR THE BOOKING LINK
What We Consign:
SEASONAL Clothing, Shoes & Books
NOW ACCEPTING WINTER & CHRISTMAS
- Mid-High End Clothing - Gap is the baseline branding we look for
- We DO consign Carters, Osh Kosh & Children's Place - if items are in PERFECT condition & dependant on current stock. Sets should be complete (ie. bodysuit, vest and pants). These brands are the first pulled from the floor when volume is high. We accept very little of these brands in sizes 6+.
- Clothing Manufactured with in the last 5 years - if tags are cut out we will not accept items
- Up to Size 10/12 Clothes & Size 6y Shoes. We may consign IVIVVA, TRIPLE FLIP & UNDER ARMOUR and other high end/designer brands in larger sizes (up to youth size 16)
- Books, Puzzles under 100 pieces
- Swimwear is accepted year round
- We ONLY accept Halloween apparel from early Sept - mid October & Christmas apparel from late Nov 1st - mid December
- We DO consign Skates (figure & hockey), cleats & shin pads - in appropriate seasons
- We DO consign Dance/Gymnastics Leotards, Tights, and Shoes year round (no dance costumes)
We do NOT CONSIGN:
- Toys, Baby Gear, Furniture, Room Decor, Safety Items
- Items that are dirty, excessively worn, stained, mended, faded, shrunk, pilled clothing, odours, have tags cut off, dated
- Items that are more than 5 years old (manufacture date of 2016 or later) How do we know? Many brands date their items, but we can also tell by style and tags
- FAST FASHION/LOW END BRANDS: Athletics Works, Bruin Bear, Bum Kids, Canadiana, Cherokee, Ciro, George (including UK), Granimals, H&M, Joe Fresh, Jumping Beans, Just One Year, Please Mum, Old Navy, Smart Fit, Wonder Nation, Vitamins **This list is not exhaustive but includes the brands we see most often
- Adult brands of any kind
BOOK A CONSIGNMENT APPOINTMENT:
1 appointment per family/week
By clicking the link below you agree that you have read and understand our consignment policies (above & in your contract) and understand that if they are not followed, you will be turned away.
CLICK TO BOOK : https://loop-kids.appointlet.com
OUR COMMUNITY CHARITY PARTNERS ARE:
We work closely with 3 Charities - Women In Need Society, It Takes A Village Okotoks and Mamas For Mamas Calgary area chapter. Each of these charities greatly appreciates the donations we make on your behalf. Items that are not suitable for donation are recycled, whenever possible, at our local Eco Centre.