CONSIGNING AT LOOP
- Please READ ALL INFORMATION HERE before coming to drop off - you will be turned away if you do not follow the Drop Off instructions.
- The consignment process takes into consideration the responsibilities that we have to protect staff and the public as per government directives in consideration of COVID-19 safety.
- All consignment policies will be strictly enforced - No exceptions
- We understand that this is a stressful time for all but abuse of staff will NOT be tolerated.
HOW TO DROP OFF:
NEW CONSIGNORS: Must book an appointment for their first drop-off, to ensure that we have staff available to go through the policy with you, and provide feedback on your first drop-off
ACTIVE CONSIGNORS: 2 drop off options are available
Drop off Option #1 - Drop-Off Appointment - 1 appointment per family/day
**If there are no appointments available on the app - they are currently all full, please check again
- Appointments days vary each week, on average we have appointments 3-4 days per week, on average 2 Saturdays a month.
- Appointments are 1st Come, 1st served. We do not have a cancellation list
- They can be booked up to 7 days in advance. ALL appointments are booked through the booking app - during busy times they book quickly. Cancellations do happen, and those appointments will open up in the booking app, so check regularly.
- You MUST remain on the business premises and receive back any items we do not take for sale.
- We request you cancel/reschedule your appointment through the booking link if you cannot make it - as this allows someone else to book in your place.
Drop off Option #2 - "Drop & Run" 4 spots available per day
**AS OF SEPT 24 - UNAVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE due to high supply demand!
- 11am - Close each day the store is open
- These spots are 1st Come, 1st Served, and cannot be booked in advance.
- Items will be sorted at a later time, and items not selected for sale are donated to our charity partners (see below for more information on our charity partners).
Regardless of which option you choose the following guidelines apply:
- Freshly laundered & folded clothes MUST BE PACKED INTO A MAXIMUM OF 2 STANDARD SIZED REUSABLE GROCERY BAGS
- NO Boxes, Bins or Oversized bags will be accepted
- When you arrive you will be asked to complete a drop off slip
- APPOINTMENTS: Your Bags will be returned to you with the items we do not select for sale.
- DROP & RUN: your bags will NOT be returned but you are welcome to take 2 from our stash.
CONTINUE TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE FOR THE BOOKING LINK
What We Consign: SEASONAL Clothing, Shoes & Books - NOW ACCEPTING WINTER & HALLOWEEN - NO Christmas please
- Mid-High End Clothing - Gap is the baseline branding we look for
- We DO consign Carters, Osh Kosh & Children's Place - if items are in PERFECT condition & dependant on current stock. Sets should be complete (ie. bodysuit, vest and pants). These brands are the first pulled from the floor when volume is high. We accept very little of these brands in sizes 6+.
- Clothing Manufactured with in the last 5 years - if tags are cut out we will not accept items
- Up to Size 10/12 Clothes & Size 6y Shoes. We may consign IVIVVA, TRIPLE FLIP & UNDER ARMOUR and other high end/designer brands in larger sizes (up to youth size 16)
- Books, Puzzles under 100 pieces
- Swimwear is accepted year round
- We ONLY accept Halloween apparel from early Sept - mid October & Christmas apparel from late Oct - mid December
- We DO consign Skates (figure & hockey), cleats & shin pads - in appropriate seasons
- We DO consign Dance/Gymnastics Leotards, Tights, and Shoes year round (no dance costumes)
We do NOT CONSIGN:
- Toys, Baby Gear, Furniture, Room Decor, Safety Items
- Items that are dirty, excessively worn, stained, mended, faded, shrunk, pilled clothing, odours, have tags cut off, dated
- Items that are more than 5 years old (manufacture date of 2016 or later) How do we know? Many brands date their items, but we can also tell by style and tags
- FAST FASHION/LOW END BRANDS: Athletics Works, Bruin Bear, Bum Kids, Canadiana, Cherokee, Ciro, George (including UK), Granimals, H&M, Joe Fresh, Jumping Beans, Just One Year, Please Mum, Old Navy, Smart Fit, Wonder Nation, Vitamins **This list is not exhaustive but includes the brands we see most often
- Adult brands of any kind
OUR COMMUNITY CHARITY PARTNERS ARE:
We work closely with 3 Charities - Women In Need Society, It Takes A Village Okotoks and Mamas For Mamas Calgary area chapter. Each of these charities greatly appreciates the donations we make on your behalf. Items that are not suitable for donation are recycled, whenever possible, at our local Eco Centre.
BOOK A CONSIGNMENT APPOINTMENT: 1 appointment per family/day
By clicking the link below you agree that you have read and understand our consignment policies and understand that if they are not followed, you will be turned away.
CLICK TO BOOK : https://loop-kids.appointlet.com/b/loop-kids