Note: FINAL WEEK FOR SUMMER DROP-OFFS: July 7-10
No Drop-offs July 11-18
Fall Drop-offs Begin week of July 21st
We sell both in store & online. All items are thoroughly reviewed for condition, with special consideration for photography purposes for the website. All Sales are final, therefore it is imperative that we ensure the condition of pieces we select.
Consignment Terms: 30%consignor/70% store. All in-store on account purchases of $10 or more, receive a 10% discount.
What We Consign: Clothing, Shoes & Books - FRESHLY LAUNDERED/CLEANED
Mid-High End Clothing - Gap is the baseline branding we look for
We DO consign Carters, Osh Kosh & Children's Place - if items are in PERFECT condition & dependant on current stock. Sets should be complete (ie. bodysuit, vest and pants). These brands are the first pulled from the floor when volume is high. We accept very little of these brands in sizes 6+.
Clothing Manufactured with in the last 5 years - if tags are cut out we will not accept items
Up to Size 10/12 Clothes & Size 6y Shoes
We may consign IVIVVA, TRIPLE FLIP & UNDER ARMOUR and other high end/designer brands in larger sizes (up to youth size 16)
Books, Puzzles under 100 pieces
Seasonal Clothing - Our General Seasonal Guideline: Specific dates announced on Social Media & Consignor News Letters
Fall accepted July-January - long sleeves, heavier hoodies, jeans, fleece, dress boots, skates Winter accepted Mid- August-January - Fall items + coats, ski pants, boots, hats & mitts Spring accepted late January-July - tshirts, light jackets & pants, rain jackets, ball caps, rubber boots, cleats Summer accepted March - July - spring items + shorts, tanks, sun dresses, sandals, water shoes
Swimwear is accepted year round
We ONLY accept Halloween apparel from early Sept - mid October & Christmas apparel from late Oct - mid December
We DO consign Skates (figure & hockey), cleats & shin pads
We do NOT CONSIGN:
Toys, Baby Gear, Furniture, Room Decor, Safety Items
Items that are dirty, excessively worn, stained, mended, faded, shrunk, pilled clothing, odours, have tags cut off, dated
Items that are more than 5 years old (manufacture date of 2016 or later) How do we know? Many brands date their items, but we can also tell by style and tags
Athletics Works, Bruin Bear, Bum Kids, Canadiana, Cherokee, Ciro, George (including UK), Granimals, H&M, Joe Fresh, Jumping Beans, Just One Year, Please Mum, Old Navy, Smart Fit, Wonder Nation, Vitamins **This list is not exhaustive but includes the brands we see most often
Adult brands of any kind
We are currently accepting consignement, BY APPOINTMENT due to the need to manage the number of customers/consignors & staff in the store at a time, as well as quarantinin items dropped off for a period of 72 hours before pricing and puttint them on the floor.
1) Appointments are available several days a week (those will vary at this time due to staffing). Appointments are first come, first served and can be booked up to 7 days in advance, or as little as 15min prior to arrival. We DO NOT keep a cancellations list. Check the booking link regulary as there may be cancellations and appointments open up
2) Please pack your Freshly laundered, folded clothes into standard reusable Sobeys/grocery bag size (Two Bags Max - NO Boxes, Bins or Oversized bags). Your bags will be returned to you with the items we do not select for sale.
3) You MUST remain on the business premises (or in your car with your children - park in front or back of the store) and receive back any items we do not take for sale.
4) We request you cancel/reschedule your appointment through the booking link if you cannot make it - as this allows someone else to book in your place.
5) When you arrive you will be asked to complete a drop off slip and are then welcome to shop while you wait for your clothes to be sorted.
To Book a consingment appointment click here: